Medical Disposables Part
1-Masco Plastic Syringes.
Range of hypodermic syringe is manufactured following strict ISO 13485 requirement. Its nozzle specification is accordance to international standard, ensuring non-leaking performance for delivery of liquids, attaching with hypodermic needles. Packaging: Individually blister packed, sterile • Manufactured according to European Stands MDD 93/42/EEC and has the CE Mark. Tested according to ISO 7886, ISO 10993 and ISO 11138
• High clarity barrel, made from medical grade polypropylene. Exact and long lasting graduation marks printed on the barrel
• Latex piston, lubricated with medical grade silicon for a smooth draw. Internal ring in barrel acts as a lock to ensure plunger does not displace during draw
• Nozzle conforms to ISO 594 and ISO 7886 to fit needles and tubing
• Needles from Nipro Japan No 1 world wide
• Sterilization by ETO in accordance with ISO 11135